Information contained in these news releases is protected by copyright. Journal attribution is required.
- Research Letter Surveys Patients on Potential Harms of Computed Tomography
- Nearly One-Third of Physicians Report Missing Electronic Notification of Test Results
- Review of Clinical Trials Finds Pharmacologic Therapy Associated with Relief for Patients with Restless Legs Syndrome
- Study Suggests Elevated Risk for Hip Fracture Among Nursing Home Residents Using Hypnotic Drug
- Study Finds Nearly 2 Years Between Completion, Publication of Clinical Trials