Below are the two most recent years of publicly available The JAMA Network news and video releases. JAMA releases are made available to the public after 3PM US Central time on the first four Tuesdays of each month. Other The JAMA Networks journals’ releases are made available to the public after 3PM Central time on Mondays.
- State Medicaid Expansions Did Not Erode Perceived Access to Care or Increase Emergency Services
- Access to Primary Care Appointments Varies by Insurance Status
- Uninsured Low Income Adults in States Expanding and Not Expanding Medicaid
- Medication Does Not Help Prevent Erectile Dysfunction Following Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Administering Blood Transfusions to Patients With Lower Levels of Hemoglobin Associated With Lower Risk of Serious Infection
- Study Examines Potential Conflict of Interest for Leaders of Academic Medical Centers Serving on Pharmaceutical Boards