Below are the two most recent years of publicly available The JAMA Network news and video releases. JAMA releases are made available to the public after 3PM US Central time on the first four Tuesdays of each month. Other The JAMA Networks journals’ releases are made available to the public after 3PM Central time on Mondays.
- Multifaceted Program to Improve Patient Continuity of Care in Hospitals Associated With Reduction in Medical Errors (Includes Video)
- Diversity Initiatives Do Not Appear to Increase Representation of Minorities on Faculty of Medical Schools
- Study Examines Incidence, Trend of Substance Use Disorder Among Medical Residents
- Attending Clinical and Tutorial-Based Activities By Medical Students Associated With Better Overall Examination Scores
- Simulation-Based Communication Training Does Not Improve Quality of End-of-Life Care